CalPro Inspection Group makes the real estate buying process so much better! We do this by including all kinds of services and warranties with every inspection.
Our choice to overdeliver to our clients allows us to serve more people because of the referrals we receive. Check out why so choose us time after time…
We are committed to raising the standards of your home inspection. That’s why we offer FREE RecallCheks for your home appliances with every inspection we do.
RecallChek is the first service for consumer recalls in the United States and has compiled over 195 million recalls from public records, to create a fail-safe system to check for dangerous flaws with home appliances.
If a manufacturer designs a dangerous product, they MUST recall that item and fix it free of charge! RecallChek will provide the information to resolve any potential recall issues promptly.
How To Use Your 90 Day Warranty
- Your 90 Day Limited Mechanical and Structural warranty comes with your home inspection. This warranty is valid 90 Days from the date of inspection or 22 days after closing whichever comes later. You will always have at least 22 days worth of coverage
- This warranty covers repairs to items the Home Inspector has found to be in good working condition at the time of inspection and are specifically listed within our warranty
- You will never have a deductible to pay
- Claims will be handled within 72 hours of complete submission
- This warranty may work in conjunction with an existing warranty
Although it doesn’t happen often, sewer line breaks can occur underground between your house and the city connection. Most home owner’s insurance does not cover this type of failure. That’s why we offer SewerGard FREE with every inspection. For 90 days after the inspection, SewerGard covers your sewer, water, and gas line against failure due to normal wear and tear, such as tree root intrusion.
The Platinum Roof Protection Plan is included with every inspection as well and covers the home owner for 5 years past the inspection date. That means, if you get a new leak within 5 years of the inspection, you’ve got coverage to help pay for the repairs!
MoldSafe is an awesome addition to our warranty lineup with coverage for visible mold found after the inspection. So, if you move in and discover mold growing on your walls, MoldSafe will pay for the remediation costs up to $2,000! If we happen to perform an air test for mold, that coverage increases by an additional 50% to $3,000!
A client favorite, our Full Concierge team provides complimentary utility set up for your new home. That means, you won’t have to call 5 or 6 different service providers. We will take care of it for you–prepare check another todo off your list!